Friday, September 23, 2011

First post, summing it up!

Since this is my first post, I figured I would sum things up until this point! This blog is all for my lil guy, Ozai! He is an American Pit Bull Terrier, currently at the age of 16 weeks! He is an awesome little guy, a total spitfire that keeps me on my toes but I love every second of it! I got him from a good friend of mine, Bully The Kid or Christopher James as his name is on Facebook! VERY VERY grateful to have gotten him from Chris! September 6, 2011 my husband Christopher and I got into our car and drove down to Georgia to pick up Ozai from BTK! We left Tuesday after work around 6:30 pm and then got home around 8:00 pm on Wednesday! It was a crazy trip but completely worth it! His birthday is May 30, 2011 and we brought him home when he was 14 weeks old! My plans are huge for this lil guy but currently we are practicing stacking daily, as well as gaiting and general puppy things, like pottying outside lol. To finish, I will add some pictures of him that I have taken in the past couple weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment