Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, September 26, 2011

Well this guy never ceases to amaze me! Today the little brat actually rubbed his ears out from the tape! Rubbed his ear on my boss, out pops the ear! UGH! Gave me 5 heart attacks, I swear! Tried to tape it back up but to no avail, the craphead just kept doing it over again. Sooooo I called the vet and they told me to just cut the tape off that was held to his head so I did and ended up taking him up there and they removed the rest of the tape, but the stitches can't come out until Thursday. They look fantastic, they are just what I wanted and I am soooooo excited about that! Dr. Snider is so talented, he did a great job and makes sure you are able to ask all questions and he is great with the dogs as well. ANYWAYS. They look awesome and I'm going to attach a picture at the bottom! We practiced some stacking and he did very well, he stood very still and nice and waited for the treat! Then we went outside and practiced some gaiting, had some trouble getting him to slow down and trot nicely, he kept bouncing along lol. Then we did a little bit of training practice, he sat nice and pretty for me and then we went on a little walk, in which he drug along for awhile and then bounced ahead and saw people and got excited, and everything else lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment